International Mission Board Hiring a Temporary/Substitute Classroom Assistant
Do you have experience working with children in an educational setting?
The International Mission Board, a nonprofit religious organization in Richmond, VA, is hiring temporary classroom assistants to help in training children of missionaries during orientation and debriefing programs in Rockville, VA!
TEMPORARY SUBSTITUTE CLASSROOM ASSISTANT:
Location: Rockville, VA
Dates: January 23rd, 2018 to March 9th, 2018
Hours: Mondays 7:30-3:30, Tuesdays-Fridays 8:30-3:30
Assist with various classroom activities which may include:
• bible activities
• cultural learning activities
• physical education
• music and art activities
• sharing information about missions and different people groups/cultures
• various other activities that help students as they grow in their walk with the Lord
• High school diploma or GED required
• Previous teaching experience in any setting from early education through high school required. (This can include public or private school setting, daycare, Sunday School, VBS, etc.)
• Overseas experience is a plus but not required.
• Must be flexible to work with various age groups as needed
Please apply online at: www.imb.org/us-jobs under Temporary / Substitute Classroom Assistants.