Needle’s Eye Ministries, Inc. is an interdenominational non-profit organization whose aim is to see the Richmond marketplace transformed through Christians living out their faith at work.
In 1977, Buddy Childress founded Needle’s Eye with a vision to turn the work week into a place of care, ethics, and ministry. Over 40 years later, Needle’s Eye provides resources to thousands of Richmond professionals, inspiring and equipping Christians to become a source of hope and light at work, at home, and around our city.
Connecting marketplace men and women to life-changing faith in Jesus – encouraging them to impact their workplaces and our community with His values, ethics, and love.
Our strategy is to work supportively with individuals, small groups, and wider professional groups to:
- Provide Christ-centered Biblical teaching.
- Support and build vibrant small groups through mentoring, counseling, and training.
- Facilitate networking that brings tangible benefits to men and women in career transition.
- Equip young professionals with resources to find their identity, calling, and purpose.
- Share the Good News of what God is doing in the workplace.
- Promote the concept of marketplace ministry in partnership with local churches.