Career Transition Group
Designed to help people who are in between jobs or looking for a career change, the Career Transition Group (CTG) is a support group that offers encouragement as well as job search strategies. Our facilitators are highly experienced human resources professionals and experts in the area of job seeking.
When: Every Wednesday
Time: 7:00-8:30 AM
Where: Needle’s Eye Office | 104 Berrington Court, Richmond 23221
- Walk-ins are welcome!
- A 30-minute Bible study with discussion is facilitated by the group leader.
- Participants introduce themselves and share briefly around the table about their prior position and update the group on their current job search.
- Participants who have found employment share their good news and usually bring a treat of doughnuts or baked goods.
- Participants usually linger to network.
Check out the Career Transition Group blog for employers/employees who have contacted us with job openings!
Unemployed? Underemployed? Is it time for a change in your career?
Needle’s Eye is offering a highly-structured seven-week course to provide skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transition back into the workforce, or become more marketable. We’ll help you take steps to improve your prospects! Topics include:
- Discover your calling and purpose
- Attitude adjustment
- Identifying your strengths
- Enhancing your resume
- Networking skills
- Interviewing strategies
- Evaluating job offer compensation
When: Thursdays, starting February 16, 2017, ending March 30, 2017
Time: 3:30pm to 5:30pm
Where: Needle’s Eye Ministries | 104 Berrington Court, Richmond VA 23221
Register: Click here to register!
*Partial scholarships are available. For more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or comments about the Career Transition Group or Career Development Workshop, please contact:
Ministry Administrative Assistant